Thursday 6 August 2015

So Long, Farewell...

I (Amy) am writing today to say goodbye to The Bucket Project and our supporters; I am moving on to another role within the Marie Curie Hospice. It has been a privilege to work on this project and I have learned so much. I have met so many interesting people this past year and a half and would like to thank each and every one of you for discussing such a difficult topic with me and sharing your experiences.
 
The work the project undertakes is so important because it is essential that people try and plan for the future and be able to discuss the subjects of death, dying and loss. Whilst I am sad to be leaving, I am sure that whoever takes my place will bring their own creativity, flair and imagination to help progress the project.
 
Here are some of my favourite moments:
 

  
 

 
 
 
Thank you for this experience and remember, help keep the topic of death alive in Liverpool!

No comments:

Post a Comment